Adding code with GeneratePress is my favorite way to maintain code snippets. GeneratePress “Elements” allows you to insert any code snippet: JS, CSS, HTML, and even PHP. You can ask Elements run scripts on the entire website, certain pages, all posts, archives, or a just a single page post. This particular code-insertion method requires the use of the GeneratePress theme.
- How to add code using Elements in the GeneratePress plugin
- Where you can add hooks using Elements in the GeneratePress plugin
GeneratePress Premium Features
- Site Library – Importable demo sites to give you a headstart on your next project.
- Colors: Take control of your site colors using over 60 color options.
- Typography: Over 70 typography options give you complete control over your site text.
- Elements Module – Includes a dynamic page “hero” builder, an advanced hook system, and custom theme layouts.
- WooCommerce: Add more color, typography, and layout options to your WooCommerce store.
- Menu Module – Sticky navigation, off-canvas navigation, mobile header, and more!
- Spacing Module: Control the sizes, padding & margin of your site elements.
- Blog Module – Featured image controls, columns & masonry, infinite scroll & more.
- Secondary Nav Module: Add second navigation with all the same options as the primary navigation.
- Backgrounds Module: Add background images and opportunities throughout your site elements.
- Sections – A page builder.
- Disable Elements – Turn off various theme elements on specific pages throughout your site.
- Copyright Module: Replace the copyright message at the bottom of your site.
- Import/Export Module – Import & export your theme options with only a couple of clicks.